Sabattus Disc Golf jerseys from our friends over at Thought Space are here!
A bird of prey in the open sky, wings outstretched on the front. Another bird standing on the back of a goat, as they overlook a river. These perfectly capture what we love about our courses. When you're here you'll play a course named after a bird of prey, and if you play the Hawk course, you're likely to see some goats.
The Birds of Prey Jersey features red, black, and blue as the primary colors.
If you're ordering a jersey do know that these run a bit small, so you'll want to order a full size larger than you usually would.
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Warm/Cold water wash- Keep water temperatures under 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odors and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garments- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter colored sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces- Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.