The Discmania Eagle McMahon Moving Day Jersey features a white and black shirt with a blue wing on the front and a white wing on the back. It's the shirt that Eagle wears on the Disc Golf Pro Tour when he's not on a featured card, and the day before the final round. This special shirt looks awesome, and it's perfect for playing a round in.
This shirt is built for performance and if you want longevity of the shirt make sure to follow the instructions below. You'll be the envy of all with this shirt on, snag one today.
Taken directly from Discmania's page on how to clean the shirt.
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Warm/Cold water wash- Keep water temperatures under 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odors and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garments- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter colored sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces- Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.